Jiangsu Yutong Drying Engineering Co.,Ltd
Coal-Fired Hot Blast Stove,Model Coal Fuel Hot Air,Combustion Hot Air Furnace,Coal Hot Air Furnace
JFR coal fired hot air furnace, as a universal hot air device, can be used with kinds of material drying machineries. It is widely used for grain, seed, feed, fruit dehydration, vegetable, mushroom, edible fungus, tremella, tea, tobacco and other products. This hot-blast stove can also be used for heating and dehumidification in food, pharmaceuticals, chemical raw materials, light industrial products and heating of various facilities and warehouse dehumidification.
1. JFR coal fired hot air furnace integrates burning and heat transfer. It adopts the latest indirectly heating technology that uses the high temperature part of furnace body to transfer heat. Exhaust gas and air go in different ways, so this hot-blast stove can heat with no pollution.
2. Adopting high temperature resistance measures, it has longer life than tube type hot air stoves. Yutong coal fired hot air furnace also uses exhaust gas longitudinal flushing cooling fin and negative pressure type smoke exhausting method. There is no dust on the heat transfer part, so it is not necessary to clean and results in stable thermal performance.
3. Thermal efficiency can reach from 60% to 75%. This hot-blast stove features fast heating, small volume, convenient installation and low cost. Compared to one-ton boiler, the price of its heating system is half of that of boiler heating system.
4. JFR coal fired hot air furnace can use various coals or firewood as fuel and configure with secondary ventilation device to achieve full burning.
5. Each technical and economic indicator of this hot-blast stove can reached the domestic leading level.